About the Course
The indelible impact of environment on the lives of people is overwhelming. The current scenario is particularly compounded by multitudinal issues as rampant air and water pollutions, climate change, loss of biodiversity and the like that has contributed to immense problems of environment and health care as well as raised the inevitable question of survival of life itself on earth. The basic objective of this course is to familiarize the concept and scope of environmental law and also of its particular dominant issues so as to become a value addition in learning and to ignite academic/research interest, eventually.
1. To understand the concept of Environmental law and its various implications.
2. To understand and examine the relevancy of various principles and concepts connected with domestic and international Environmental law.
3. To identify the roles of judiciary in ascertain the Environment issues.
4. To assess the judicial trends in India with regard to Environment protection.
1. Acquainted with the concept and importance of Environmental law.
2. Appreciate the relevancy of Environmental Law.
3. Learn the mechanism to find out the real intent of the legislature in making of the various Statutes regarding Environment protection.
4. Understand the relevancy of connectivity of national and international laws for the Environment protection.
1. CONCEPT AND SCOPE OF ENVIRONMENTAL LAW
2. General Principles under Environmental Law
3. Legal Protections provided in India
4. International Legal Instruments
5. CONSTITUTIONAL PERSPECTIVE
Method of Learning
This course is Module based. There will be assignment for understanding the scope and benefit of course. We will also provide reference study material (e-book) for understanding the course in better way.
The course material and details will be accessible through mail only to the registered participants.
All the participants will be given an e-certificate after the successful completion of course.
1 month (Starting From 1st day of next month)
Anyone can register for this Environmental law Course
The course fee is
INR 999 INR 179 Only /- (Non-Refundable)
Last Date for Registration
28th day of this month
Mode of Payment
Participants can make payment through following method.
Google Pay/Phone Pay – 8709601971
Paytm – 8709601971
After the payment all participants need to upload screenshots of the same while registration.
How to Register
Participants have to pay via above mentioned payment method and then register themselves through registration link given below.