About the course
Being a law student knowledge of drafting is very necessary. Through this course of Online Certificate Course on Civil Drafting, we will teach you the fundamental principle of civil drafting. To be a good Lawyer you must have to learn a lot of basic ground work for drafting. This course will definitely help you to become a good legal professional.
What you will learn
- The basics rules of procedure under the CPC, 1908
- Functions of Civil Court
- How to structure plaint documents
- How to draft written statements and ancillary documents
- How to draft affidavits
- How to draft interlocutory applications
- How to draft first, second and miscellaneous appeals
- How to draft writ petitions, statements of objection and rejoinders.
Method of Learning
This is a Module Based Course. The course material will be accessible only to registered participants. There will be assignment also.
All the participants will be given an e-certificate after the successful completion of course.
1 month (Starting From 1st day of next month)
All law students & Professionals
The course fee is INR 249 Only /- (Non-Refundable)
Last Date for Registration
28th day of this month
Payment & Registration
Participants have to pay and then register themselves through registration link given below. After the Payment, all participants need to upload screenshot of the same while Registration.
For any Queries Mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org